Claire Foy Source at ClaireFoy.com (“site”) is an unofficial, non-profit fan-site run by a fan and is in no way affiliated with Claire Foy, her management, her family or friends, or any other party that represents her in an official capacity.
This website aims is to provide a comprehensive resource for information to educate visitors about the career and life of the actress Claire Foy.
The webmaster (“site owner”) is not compensated in any way for any portion of this site, and to the best of the webmaster’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107. No copyright infringement is intended and all articles, photos, videos, or audio clips displayed on the site are copyrighted to their respective owners.
By law, prior to subjecting this website with an infringement suit and having the ISP remove the material in question, anyone claiming infringement is required to inform the webmaster of the claim and provide ten (10) days for the webmaster to respond to the copyright infringement complaint notice. Because no copyright infringement is ever intended, in the vast majority of these requests, the webmaster will promptly remove or edit the page in question as a good-faith service. Simply by removing the material in question, the webmaster and the sites ISP are protected against any legal liability.
Copyright Infringement Notice
All copyright infringement claims are to be emailed directly to the webmaster.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement complaint notice:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the webmaster to locate the material.
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the webmaster to contact the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- 5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
By visiting this site, you are bound by the following terms:
- • You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerce, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
- • You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
- • You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
- • Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
- • The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
- • To the best of the WEBMASTER’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
- • The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with the celebrities or any other entity referenced on this site.
- • This is a fan-operated site and the WEBMASTER is not compensated for any portion of this site in any way.
- • This site may contain material inappropriate for some viewers.
- • The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
- • These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and include all content.
This disclaimer was last updated on September 13, 2020